Keep an eye on the MSBA website www.msba.org for all upcoming live programs. If you cannot attend the live program, many are being webcast concurrent with the live program, and you can find these programs available online, on-demand approximately four weeks after the live program, in addition to video replays available in Montgomery County and Baltimore City. All video replays and online programming carry CLE credit just like the live programs. See below for details.
Thank you again for your continued support and, of course, thank you to our fine volunteer faculty that make the exceptional CLE programs offered by this office possible.
- April 18, 2013. Employment Law Basics. Columbia, MD. 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Register now.*
- April 22, 2013. 4th Annual MSBA Animal Law Symposium. Baltimore, MD. 8:55 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Register now.*
- April 25, 2013. 2013 Business Law Institute. Columbia, MD. 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Register now.
- April 26, 2013. Land Use Institute. Columbia, MD. 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Register now.
- May 9, 2013. Hot Tips in Workers’ Compensation. Columbia, MD. 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Register now.*
- May 10, 2013. Should I Stay or Should I Go? An Overview of the New Provisional Form I-601A Waiver and the Traditional Form I-601 Waiver. Columbia, MD. 8:30 a.m. – 12:35 p.m. Register now.
- May 16, 2013. The Nuts and Bolts of Medicaid. Columbia, MD. 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Registration opening soon.
[To receive a free or discounted slot for the programs marked (*), volunteers and staff lawyers should register through the Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland by calling 410-837-9379; 800-396-1274; emailing Kiah Elmore at firstname.lastname@example.org; or visiting www.probonomd.org/cletraining.html.]
- April 18, 2013. Maryland Construction Law Institute 2013: Building the Foundation.Rockville, MD.
- April 23, 2013. Maryland Construction Law Institute 2013: Building the Foundation.Baltimore, MD.
- May 2, 2013. Housing Options for the Elderly and Individuals with Disabilities: What Is Available and How to Pay For It.Rockville, MD.
- May 7, 2013. Housing Options for the Elderly and Individuals with Disabilities: What Is Available and How to Pay For It.Baltimore, MD.
- May 21, 2013. Employment Law Basics. Baltimore, MD.
- May 30, 2013. Employment Law Basics. Rockville, MD.
- May 30, 2013. 2013 Land Use Institute. Rockville, MD.
- June 3, 2013. 2013 Land Use Institute. Baltimore, MD.
- June 11, 2013. Hot Tips in Workers’ Compensation. Rockville, MD.
- June 18, 2013. Hot Tips in Workers’ Compensation. Baltimore, MD.
- June 20, 2013. Should I Stay or Should I Go? An Overview of the New Provisional Form I-601A Waiver and the Traditional Form I-601 Waiver. Rockville, MD.
- June 24, 2013. Should I Stay or Should I Go? An Overview of the New Provisional Form I-601A Waiver and the Traditional Form I-601 Waiver. Baltimore, MD.
- Hot Tips/Topics in Family Law 2012.
- Maryland Construction Law.
- Accounting Principles for Lawyers: Non-Public Companies and Trusts.
- Being the Trustee: Understanding the Rights and Responsibilities.
- Analyzing Financial Reports for Public Companies: What Every Lawyer Should Know.
- 2012 Business Law Institute (Ballroom Session).
- 2012 Business Law Institute (Breakout Session).
- 2012 Advanced Estate Planning Institute.
- Hot Tips in Workers’ Compensation 2012.
- Practical Approaches to Guardianship in Maryland.
- Collecting Debts: From Pre-Suit to Judgment Enforcement.
- Hot Topics in Elder Law.
- 2012 Family Practice Update.
- Essential Escrow Account Management Skills for Lawyers.
- 2012 Criminal Law Update.
- 2012 Advanced Real Property Institute.
- Asset Management and Medical Decision Making.
- The Changing Landscape of Creditor Rights.
- Effective Mediation of Commercial Insurance and Other Multi-Issue Disputes.
- Sessions taken from Essentials of Maryland Practice Seminar:
- Traffic Law
- Administrative Law
- Collection of Contract Debts
- Adoption, Guardianship & Change of Name
- Estate Administration
- Preparation & Trial of Tort Claims
- Family Law
- Business Organizations
- Bankruptcy Law
- Landlord & Tenant
- Real Estate Transactions
- Criminal Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Elder Law
- Will Drafting & Estate Planning
- Law Office Economics, Management & Fees
Visit www.msba.inreachce.com to register for events and to purchase the on-demand seminars.
- Basic Estate Tax Planning, 2012 Edition.
- Practice Manual for the Maryland Lawyer, 4th Edition.
- Essentials of Maryland Practice. Eleven selected chapters from the Practice Manual for the Maryland Lawyer sold as separate chapters: Administrative Law; Adoption, Guardianship & Change of Name Law; Bankruptcy Law; Business Organization Law; Criminal Law; Debt Collection Law; Elder Law; Family Law; Landlord-Tenant Law; Law Office Management; and Traffic Law. Visit the MSBA’s online catalog to order the chapter(s) you need at msba.inreachce.com.
- Maryland Criminal Pattern Jury Instructions, 2nd Edition with Instructions on CD.
UPDATED & NEW Publications
- Pleading Causes of Action in Maryland, 5th Edition. Available April 2013.
- Maryland Civil Pattern Jury Insructions, 2013 Cumulative Supplement. Available May 2013.
- Maryland Taxes, 5th Edition. Chapters available as online subscription publication beginning April 2013.
- Gibber on Estate Administration, 2013 Supplement. Available Fall 2013.
- Patent, Copyright, Trade Secret, Right of Publicity and Trademark Handbook for Maryland Business and Litigation Lawyers.
Order your copy today from the MSBA’s CLE Department online catalog at www.msba.inreachce.com.