Keep an eye on the MSBA website for all upcoming live programs. If you cannot attend the live program many are being webcast concurrent with the live program and you can find these programs available online, on-demand approximately four weeks after the live program, in addition to video replays available in Montgomery County and Baltimore City. All video replays and online programming carry CLE credit just like the live programs. See below for details.
Thank you again for your continued support and, of course, thank you to our fine volunteer faculty that make the exceptional CLE programs offered by this office possible.
- March 19, 26; APRIL 9, 16, and 23, 2013. Basics of Real Estate Transactions – Evening Series. Columbia, MD. Register now.
- March 27, 2013. New Maryland Lawyer 7.0. 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Baltimore, MD. Register now.
- March 28, 2013. Housing Options for Seniors and the Disabled: What Are They and How Do You Pay For Them? 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Columbia, MD. Registration opening soon.
- April 16, 2013. Every Move You Make: Successful Strategies for Practicing Administrative Law. 9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. Annapolis, MD. Register now.
- April 18, 2013. Employment Law Basics. Columbia, MD. 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Register now.*
- April 22, 2013. 4th Annual MSBA Animal Law Symposium. Baltimore, MD. 8:55 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Register now.*
- April 25, 2013. 2013 Business Law Institute. Columbia, MD. 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Register now.
- April 26, 2013. Land Use Institute. Columbia, MD. 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Registration opening soon.
- May 9, 2013. Hot Tips in Workers’ Compensation. Columbia, MD. 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Registration opening soon.
- May 16, 2013. The Nuts and Bolts of Medicaid. Columbia, MD. 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Registration opening soon.
[To receive a free or discounted slot for the programs marked (*), volunteers and staff lawyers should register through the Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland by calling 410-837-9379; 800-396-1274; emailing Kiah Elmore at email@example.com; or visiting www.probonomd.org/continuing-legal-education.]
- April 11, 2013. The Changing Landscape of Creditor Rights.Rockville, MD.
- April 16, 2013. The Changing Landscape of Creditor Rights.Baltimore, MD.
- April 18, 2013. Maryland Construction Law Institute 2013: Building the Foundation.Rockville, MD.
- April 23, 2013. Maryland Construction Law Institute 2013: Building the Foundation.Baltimore, MD.
- May 21, 2013. Employment Law Basics. Baltimore, MD.
- May 30, 2013. Employment Law Basics. Columbia, MD.
- Hot Tips/Topics in Family Law 2012.
- Maryland Construction Law.
- Accounting Principles for Lawyers: Non-Public Companies and Trusts.
- Being the Trustee: Understanding the Rights and Responsibilities.
- Analyzing Financial Reports for Public Companies: What Every Lawyer Should Know.
- 2012 Business Law Institute (Ballroom Session).
- 2012 Business Law Institute (Breakout Session).
- 2012 Advanced Estate Planning Institute.
- Hot Tips in Workers’ Compensation 2012.
- Practical Approaches to Guardianship in Maryland.
- Collecting Debts: From Pre-Suit to Judgment Enforcement.
- Hot Topics in Elder Law.
- 2012 Family Practice Update.
- Essential Escrow Account Management Skills for Lawyers.
- 2012 Criminal Law Update.
- Asset Management and Medical Decision Making.
- Basic Estate Tax Planning.
Visit the online CLE catalog to register for events and to purchase the on-demand seminars.
- Basic Estate Tax Planning, 2012 Edition.
- Practice Manual for the Maryland Lawyer, 4th Edition.
- Essentials of Maryland Practice. Eleven selected chapters from the Practice Manual for the Maryland Lawyer sold as separate chapters: Administrative Law; Adoption, Guardianship & Change of Name Law; Bankruptcy Law; Business Organization Law; Criminal Law; Debt Collection Law; Elder Law; Family Law; Landlord-Tenant Law; Law Office Management; and Traffic Law. Visit the MSBA’s online catalog to order the chapter(s) you need.
- Maryland Criminal Pattern Jury Instructions, 2nd Edition with Instructions on CD.
UPDATED & NEW PUBLICATIONS
- Pleading Causes of Action in Maryland, 5th Edition. Available March 2013.
- Maryland Civil Pattern Jury Instructions, 2013 Cumulative Supplement. Available March 2013.
- Maryland Taxes, 5th Edition. Chapters available as online subscription publication beginning March 2013.
- Gibber on Estate Administration, 2013 Supplement. Available Spring 2013.
- Patent, Copyright, Trade Secret, Right of Publicity and Trademark Handbook for Maryland Business and Litigation Lawyers.
Order your copy today from the MSBA’s CLE Department online catalog.