About Hanging on a Shingle
The Maryland State Bar Association’s Solo and Small Firm Practice Section’s Hanging Out A Shingle Program is usually held three times each year. In February and July, the events are held from 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM in Baltimore County, Laurel, or a BWI airport location.
- Pros and Cons of Being a Solo Practitioner
- Avoiding Grievance and Malpractice
- Practical Business Tips: Starting A Solo Practice
- How to Get and Keep Clients
- Technology Every Solo Needs
- Handling the Stress of Solo Practice
- And more!
Speakers are all either solo practitioners or work with solo practitioners.
Information is practical which you can use to get started or put you on the right track.
Need more information? Visit our FAQ page.