St. Kitts Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort
St. Kitts Marriott Resort is a sprawling 393-room full-service facility located on North Frigate Bay Beach, complete with a luxury spa, championship 18-hole golf course, the Caribbean’s largest Vegas-style casino, and endless dining options. The main building, The Frigate Bay House, features guest rooms and one-bedroom suites with traditional West Indian accents. Flanking the main building are several three-story garden houses. It’s the ultimate tropical getaway that caters to all tastes and styles with relaxed island luxury.
The island’s exotic landscape boasts lush rain forests, lava formations, seaside lagoons, and monkeys around every corner. From rolling waves of un-harvested sugarcane to a UNESCO world heritage site (Brimstone Hill Fortress), its undiscovered beauty has remained one of the Caribbean's best-kept secrets over the years.
- BLU The resort’s premier seafood restaurant. Open for dinner.
- Royal Grille Steakhouse Warm and sophisticated "city-style" steakhouse. Open for dinner.
- La Cucina Dishes of Northern Italy, a wide selection of Italian and international wines. Open for dinner.
- Calypso A popular spot for family dining. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Calypso Cafe Flavored coffee, espresso, sandwiches, gelato, snacks and pastries. Open 24 hours.
- Clubhouse Grille Located at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Pizza Shack Perfect for quick snacks or the kids’ favorites, casual outdoor patio. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Bohemia Beach Bar & Grille Poolside, fresh salads, burgers, fries and frozen drinks. Open for lunch.
- The Keys Cigar Rum Bar Cuban or Dominican cigars and wide variety of aged rums, brandies . Outdoor terraced seating and a light tapas and dessert menu is also available.
- Lobby Bar Enjoy live entertainment or meet up with friends for a specialty martini. Made-to-order sushi is also available.
Walk 5 Minutes or Less
- SHIGGIDY SHACK - It's a shiggidy world! A Caribbean experience on the beach and you are treated like a local. ROCK LOBSTER - Considered one of the top Caribbean sea food restaurants on the island.
- BOMBAY BLUES - True Indian cuisine for lunch or dinner, indoor and outdoor seating.
- PIZZA BOYS - Where would we be without a pizza option?
- CIAOS - Numerous pasta dishes at this highly popular Italian spot.
- MONKEY BAR - The essence of a beach hangout, with dancing on Friday nights.
Dine Around the Island
- CARAMBOLA BEACH CLUB - A fusion of flavors from the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. Private dining room for 12 in the wine cellar.
- MARSHALL’S - Tables on a cliff front overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the island of Nevis. French and Caribbean menu options.
- SERENDIPITY - Casual dining overlooking the harbor with a local cuisine menu.
- SPICE MILL - Beach bar/restaurant with “techno-chic” décor and eclectic music to complement the menu options.
- ROYAL PALM AT OTTLEY’S PLANTATION HOUSE - Enjoy “new island cuisine” in a 17th century sugar plantation overlooking a spring-fed pool.