MARYLAND STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
Video & Poster Contest
American Democracy and the Rule of Law: Why Every Vote Matters
Create a one to three-minute video about “American Democracy and the Rule of Law: Why Every Vote Matters”, reflecting on the importance of a citizen’s right to vote and the challenges we still face in ensuring that all Americans have the opportunity to participate in our democracy. Be creative. This must be your idea. It must be your own product.
This contest is open to the following:
- Residents of Maryland
- Students of a Maryland school, college, university, or law school regardless of official residency
- Attorneys licensed to practice in Maryland.
To enter the "American Democracy and the Rule of Law: Why Every Vote Matters" video and poster contest, you must complete the following steps:
- Read and agree to the contest rules found online at www.msba.org/videocontest.
- Make a video or poster!
- Complete an online entry form, which will be available on January 1, 2014.
- Between January 1, 2014 and April 1, 2014, mail a high-quality copy of the video on DVD or your poster, with a title and one to two sentences describing your video/poster to the MSBA, 520 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 Videos must be between one to three minutes long, posters should be on minimum 8.5 X 11 inch paper.
- Include your name and the title on the copy of your video/poster. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
*Persons under 18 years of age at the time of entry must receive their parents' permission and provide written parental consent before their entries are considered.