MARYLAND STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
Realizing the Dream: Equality for All
Home | Contest Rules | Instructions | Entry Form
Create a one to three-minute video about “Realizing the Dream: Equality for All”, the importance of the courts in the history of the United States and/or everyday life. Be creative. This must be your idea. It must be your own product.
This contest is open to the following:
- Residents of Maryland
- Students of a Maryland school, college, university, or law school regardless of official residency
- Attorneys licensed to practice in Maryland.
To enter the "Realizing the Dream: Equality for All" video and poster contest,
you must complete the following steps:
1. Read and agree to the contest rules found online at www.msba.org/?videocontest.
2. Make a video or poster!
3. Complete an online entry form, which will be available on January 1, 2013.
4. Between January 1, 2013 and April 1, 2013, mail a high-quality copy of the video on DVD or videotape/poster, with a title and one to two sentences describing your video/poster to the MSBA, 520 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 Videos must be between one to three minutes long, posters should be on minimum 8.5 X 11 inch paper.
5. Include your name and the title on the copy of your video/poster. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
*Persons under 18 years of age at the time of entry must receive their parents' permission and provide written parental consent before their entries are considered.