Difficulties logging in
- If you have not used this login before click "activate
- Initial sign ups are verified against the e-mail address on file with
- Your password will be emailed to you at the email address on file.
- You will be able to change the password after the initial set up.
- If you do not have an email address on file or need to update your email
address please contact our membership department at (410) 685-7878 or email@example.com
- COOKIES are required. Please make sure your web browser is accepting
cookies and try again.
Are you a member of the Maryland State Bar
The Subject Index of Ethics Opinions are a resource
available only to members of the MSBA.
If you are not a member and wish to join, you can join using our on-line Membership
Description of this online index
This index is a complete listing of ethics
opinions issued by the MSBA's Ethics Committee. The opinions are listed by
subject and contain all opinions from 1986 thru 2005.
The Index and opinions are only available to
members of the MSBA. Members must log in before accessing the index.
After logging in you have a choice of which group
of subjects to display. A thru C are displayed by default.
The subjects are listed in alphabetical order
with the number of opinions within that subject displayed to the right.
Clicking on the Subject title will display the
opinion titles followed by the opinion number.
If you would like a copy of the opinion, faxed
to you, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, address and fax number.
Charges for Opinions
By Fax: There will be a $2.00/page charge
for faxing opinions over 10 pages.
By Mail: Mailing opinions by standard mail is free of charge.
Questions, Comments, and Suggestions
We welcome any feedback regarding the Index
and future improvements. Please send us your comments
Please report any problems to the webmaster.