Welcome to the Mentor Program. The Maryland State Bar Association
sponsors a pro bono Mentor Program to assist newer, less experienced
members of the bar.
The purpose of the program is to provide
a resource for attorneys to seek and receive advice, or to discuss one or
more of the following areas of possible concern: (1) practical practice and
law office management-related issues; (2) issues involving such matters as
personnel, escrow or other accounts; (3) substantive areas of the law and
related procedural issues; (4) appropriate and professional conduct and how
to deal with inappropriate conduct; (5) the importance and means of being
involved in Bar and community activities and in developing a support network
for an attorney's practice.
- If you have not used this login before click "activate account".
- Initial sign ups are verified against the e-mail address on file with the MSBA.
- Your password will be emailed to you at the email address on file.
- You will be able to change the password after the initial set up.
- If you do not have an email address on file or need to update your email address please contact our membership department at (410) 685-7878
- COOKIES are required. Please make sure your web browser is accepting cookies and try again.