Health Law Mentor Program | Mentor Sign up Form
MSBA HEALTH LAW MENTOR PROGRAM
Office of the Attorney General
Nature of Job or Practice:
Issues, Matters Most Often Handled:
I prosecute violations of the Maryland Nurse Practice Act. My two most common
cases are against nursing assistants who abuse elderly patients in assisted
living facilities and against nurses who steal controlled dangerous substances
from hospitals. Prosecution under the Maryland Nurse Practice Act can lead
to the revocation of a license or certificate.
Level Of Commitment:
- I agree to mentor 1 law student.
- I agree to mentor a group of law student(s) not to exceed 4.
- I agree to serve on a panel to answer questions in the following areas
or career choices:
- patients' rights
- public service
- administrative health law
- I agree to host 2 law student(s) for a shadow day.
Return to list