How to Become a Member of the Section
- You must be a member of the Maryland State Bar Association to become a member of the Section. The annual dues for the MSBA are $75 for admittees of less than five years and $125 for admittees of five years or more. The annual dues for the MSBA for law students are $25.
- When joining the MSBA, you can pay an additional fee of $15 to join the Section of Taxation.
- You can become a member of the Section of Taxation by going to the Sections Registration Form or the MSBA Membership Application Form. Law students should use the MSBA Associate Membership Application Form.
- When Paying the annual dues to the MSBA, complete the check off box to become a member of the Section of Taxation and add the Section's Dues of $15 to the remittance.
- You can join any time by writing to the MSBA Membership Department, 520 W. Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
- Telephone information about membership is available at 1-800-492-1964 or 410-685-7878, Membership Department or contact any member of the Tax Council.