The Advocate is a quarterly newsletter produced for the members of the Young Lawyers Section.
For more details, contact our editors.
The Advocate 2011-2012 Schedule
Spring 2012 Issue (Volume 27, No. 3)
Articles due Friday, March 9, 2012
Target publication date Monday April 16, 2012
Summer 2012 Issue (Volume 27, No. 4)
Articles due Friday, June 8, 2012
Target publication date Monday, July 16, 2012
- Ten Minute Mentor: Client Intake and Mentoring/Networking are the first installments of this new YLS video series!
- Nominations: ABA Young Lawyers Division Seeks Nominations for Awards of Achievement Program.
- The Spring 2013 Advocate newsletter is now available online.
- View all News >>
- One Bar | One Community Public Service Project schedules and organizes at least one monthly public service event to benefit residents of Maryland.
- The Storybook Project. This is a project continued from the MSBA Leadership Academy fellows class of 2009-2010...
- Ten Minute Mentor. An online collection of video presentations from young leading lawyers in their areas of expertise.
- Wills for Heroes. The YLS is an affiliate of the Wills for Heroes Foundation and proudly organizes volunteers for Wills for Heroes events...
- View All Projects >>