Join the MSBA Negligence Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Section for the newest livestream presentation of 2021 Hot Tips in Workers’ Compensation, on Thursday, May 13th!
Get the latest from experienced faculty on topics such as:
- Why Settlements, Stipulations and Emergency Hearings are Rejected, with Commissioner Schadt of the The Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission
- The Collins Case – Is Settlement Dead?
- How experienced Workers’ Compensation lawyers can help new lawyers get started
- Appellate Practice in Workers’ Compensation
- The Special Circumstances of Undocumented Workers
- And much more!
For more information and to register click HERE.
6 hours of CLE credit will be offered by the surrounding MCLE states and if you can’t attend the livestream program, it will be available on-demand on our MSBA CLE catalog.