Join the Estates and Trusts Section as they help launch the inaugural Legal Excellence Week with the newest presentation of Advanced Estate Planning Institute on Monday, November 9, 2020 at 9 a.m.!
This year’s program will feature analysis of new laws, regulations, and practice trends to help you plan for, and protect your clients’ assets. Top practitioners will give in-depth and practical reviews of:
- New Elective Share Planning Strategies
- The SECURE Act
- Advantages of Delaware Trusts
- The 2020 Maryland legislative session
For more information and to register click HERE.
5.5 hours of CLE credit will be offered by the surrounding MCLE states. This program is approved for 5.5 general credits by the National Federation of Paralegal Associations Inc. (NFPA)
Or attend the entire week by purchasing the Legal Excellence Weekly Pass – the lowest price in MSBA history for 4 days of programming for $399!
MSBA Membership Pays: Members have access to all 4-days for only $249!
- Access to ALL daily programming and CLE across multiple practice areas,
- Receive a ticket to the Access to Justice VIP Event,
- Engage with vendors and sponsors, and
- Enjoy an exclusive networking experience.
Use code “IAMTHEMSBA2020” at checkout to receive your discount.
Learn more and register today at https://www.msba.org/legal-excellence-week-2020/.