Join the MSBA for the An Ethical Cybersecurity Playbook for Your Law Firm on Tuesday July 12th at 1 p.m.!
We saw law firm after law firm breached in the pandemic. There are lessons aplenty to be learned. We can and must do better to protect confidential data and to become competent with technology as demanded of lawyers by Rules 1.1 and 1.6. We are never going back to practicing law as we did in 2019, so here is a sampling of what our experts will focus on in this new ethical cybersecurity playbook.
- The new rules for making the work-from-home environment secure
- Defending against and recovering from ransomware
- Why VPNs will be replaced by Zero Trust Architecture
- How law firms will move away from passwords
- Automating updates and patches securely
- Encryption and multi-factor authentication
- How to fulfill the ethical duty to monitor for a data breach
- Creating an Incident Response Plan
Presented by Sharon D. Nelson, Esq. and John W. Simek of Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
For more information and to register click HERE.
This presentation is FREE for MSBA Members as part of the Virtual Learning Pass membership benefit!
One hour of ethics credit will be offered for the surrounding MCLE states. If you miss the livestream, it will be available on the MSBA CLE catalog.