Members of the Maryland Bar are sought to fulfill several vacant positions on the Court of Appeals’ Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Service:
- 3rd Appellate Circuit (Allegany, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, Howard, Washington)
- 4th Appellate Circuit (Prince George’s)
- 5th Appellate Circuit (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s)
- 6th Appellate Circuit (Baltimore City)
- 7th Appellate Circuit (Montgomery)
- Legal Service Agency (at large)
This is a statewide committee; meetings are held in Annapolis approximately five to six times per year. The term of each member is three years. A member may be reappointed to serve one or more additional terms. Please refer to Maryland Rule 19-501 (b) – State Pro Bono Committee and Plan – for additional details on the functions of the Standing Committee.
If you are interested in serving on this Committee, please email a letter of interest with résumé by Monday, July 5, 2021, to the Standing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.