(All titles available in print and electronic format)
- Civil Pre-Trial Practice, 2019 Revised Edition (with downloadable forms)—The essential reference to civil practice beginning with the initial contact with a potential client up to trial. The author provides the “nuts and bolts” for handling a lawsuit, including legal research, service of process, discovery, settlement negotiations, pre-trial motions and trial preparation.
Pre-Sale Discounted Purchase Now Available:
- Using & Drafting Trust in Estate Planning, 2019 Revised Edition—The 2019 Edition significantly revises Using & Drafting Trusts in Estate Planning. Much of this book focuses on specific trusts, what they are used for, how they fit into an estate plan, and the specific conditions governing each. The authors, experienced estate planning practitioners, have updated the book to include all of the relevant updated case law, IRS rulings, statutes, and regulations.
- Civil Practice & Procedure in the District Court of Maryland, 2019 Edition—This new, updated book, published with the input and review of the District Court itself, provides the “nuts and bolts” for handling all aspects of a civil case in District Court. It is a handy, easy-to-follow guide for relatively new, experienced and all who practice in the District Court.
- Criminal Practice & Procedure in the District Court of Maryland, 2019 Edition—This new, updated book, published with the help and review of the District Court itself, provides the “nuts and bolts” for handling all aspects of a criminal case in District Court. It is a handy, easy-to-follow guide for relatively new, experienced and all who practice in the District Court.
- Maryland Divorce & Separation Law, Tenth Edition—Last updated in 2009, this new, updated reference book is a comprehensive legal resource and practical guide that sets forth the legal principles and procedures for handling family law actions, including divorce, separation, child custody, child support, adoption and paternity matters, from the initial contact with a potential client through appeal. Updated by expert practitioners, it provides tips and forms and is an easy-to-follow guide on Family Law.
- Practice Manual for the Maryland Lawyer, Fifth Edition—This first update since the 2012 Fourth Edition brings the Practice Manual up to the minute! The best how-to-guide and fundamental reference on the essentials of Maryland law practice, the Practice Manual is the ultimate practical, nuts and bolts resource. Since 1981 it has served as both a cornerstone for new lawyers who are building real-world know-how and a touchstone for seasoned practitioners who trust its reliable, concise authority. Its two volumes include sixteen chapters covering key practice areas of law, with over 1,400 pages of practical information and how-to pointers from experienced, accomplished Maryland practitioners. The two volumes include more than 300 forms (there is an option to purchase the book with downloadable forms) to give you a valuable head start on drafting almost every basic practice document.
- 2019 Replacement Pages to Maryland Civil Pattern Jury Instructions, Fifth Edition—The NEW 2019 Replacement Pages for the Fifth Edition replace ALL Pages in the Fifth Edition and is Maryland’s most authoritative source of impartial, accurate statements of the law using easy-to-understand language. The 2019 update brings this valuable work up to the minute with brand new and revised instructions, updated commentary, new case law, and statutory references.
Recent Publications Updates:
- Intellectual Property for Maryland Business and Litigation Lawyers: What You Need to Know but Didn’t Know to Ask, Second Edition
- Model Jury Selection Questions for Maryland Criminal & Civil Trials
- The Maryland Rules of Evidence Pocket Edition, 2018
- Appellate Practice for the Maryland Lawyer: State and Federal, 5th Edition
- Pleading Causes of Action in Maryland, 6th Edition
Order your copies today!