The Pro Bono Resource Center, in partnership with the MSBA, will be holding Live Expungement Trainings in Baltimore and Bethesda on October 14, 2019.
WHEN: Monday, October 14, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
WHERE: Two Locations!
- LIVE in Baltimore: Homeless Persons Representation Project (HPRP), 201 N Charles St #1104, Baltimore, MD 21201
- LIVE in Bethesda: Marriott International Headquarters, 10400 Fernwood Rd, Bethesda, MD 20817
WHAT: The training covers:
- Maryland criminal record expungement law,
- working with low-income and homeless clients,
- expungement filing and Court process, and
- expungement mistakes and how to avoid them.
For more information or to register, Click here, or visit https://probonomd.org/for-lawyers/training/expungement/.