Join the MSBA Family and Juvenile Law Section during day four of the inaugural MSBA Legal Excellence Week, for its newest presentation of Hot Tips in Family Law on November 12, 2020 at 9 a.m.!
Learn from experienced practitioners all the hot topics in Family Law including:
- Application of Daubert Reliability Factors to Custody Evaluations
- Retirement Transfers
- De Facto Parents and Third Party Custody
- Emergency and Ex Parte proceedings and more!
For more information and to register click HERE.
*6.0 hours of credit with the surrounding MCLE states will be offered. *Credit hours are approximate until agenda is finalized
Or attend the entire week by purchasing the Legal Excellence Weekly Pass – the lowest price in MSBA history for 4 days of programming for $399!
MSBA Membership Pays: Members have access to all 4-days for only $249!
- Access to ALL daily programming and CLE across multiple practice areas,
- Receive a ticket to the Access to Justice VIP Event,
- Engage with vendors and sponsors, and
- Enjoy an exclusive networking experience.
Use code “IAMTHEMSBA2020” at checkout to receive your discount. Learn more and register today at https://www.msba.org/legal-excellence-week-2020/.