Join the MSBA Elder Law and Disability Rights Section for its signature, annual event: Hot Topics in Elder Law on Wednesday, June 14th from 9 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Learn the latest from experienced practitioners on the following topics:
- Overview of New State and Federal Legislation
- New Statutory POA Form
- Elder Law Ethics Update (.5 ethics)
- Medicare issues
- Federal HOTMA Regulations
- MA Waiver Update and end of Public Health Emergency
- State Medicaid issues, including issues related to the end of Public Health Emergency
Click HERE for more information and to register.
4.0 hours (.5 ethics) of CLE credit will be offered by the surrounding MCLE states of Pennsylvania, Virginia and Delaware. If you miss the livestream, it will be available on the MSBA CLE catalog.