Join the MSBA for the I’ve Got Your Back! Understanding, Drafting, & Enforcing Indemnity Agreements on Thursday, April 14th at 10 a.m.!
The program will cover:
- Understanding the purposes of indemnity clauses and how they differ from hold harmless, guaranty, and surety;
- Three types of agreements usually requiring indemnity;
- The three components of an indemnity claim;
- Examples and forms for numerous options, conditions, or alternatives;
- Understanding terminology, including caps, baskets, and thresholds;
- The importance of clear “causation” clauses (“due to” or “arising out of”);
- Understanding what “damages” will include;
- How waivers can work in indemnity;
Presented by Claude E. Ducloux, Esq.
For more information and to register click HERE.
This presentation is FREE for MSBA Members as part of the Virtual Learning Pass membership benefit! One hour of CLE credit will be offered for the surrounding MCLE states. If you miss the livestream, it will be available on the MSBA CLE catalog.
This program is sponsored by LawPay.