Make your mark on the Maryland legal profession by sharing your expertise and presenting a program at the MSBA’s 2021 Legal Summit & Annual Meeting.
The 2021 Legal Summit & Annual Meeting will be the MSBA’s first hybrid conference, providing attorneys the opportunity to attend in-person at the Clarion Resort Fountainebleau in Ocean City, Maryland or virtually from anywhere. With enhanced safety protocols to facilitate in-person meetings and the opportunity to reach thousands of attorneys throughout the state and beyond, we intend to make the 2021 Legal Summit & Annual Meeting our best to date and we want you to be a part of it.
We encourage you to submit your program proposal on any topic of interest to legal professionals in and around Maryland for consideration. Program proposals related to one or more of the following topics will be given increased consideration:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate/Transactional Law
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership and Practice Management
- Litigation and Trial Skills
Program slots will be 60 minutes in length, and will primarily take place on Thursday, June 10, 2021 and Friday, June 11, 2021, with a few Opening Programs on Wednesday, June 9, 2020 at 12noon. As noted, in addition to reaching our in-person audience, programs will be presented to our virtual audience from around the state and beyond. You will have the opportunity to select your preferred program day in the submission portal.*
Programs submissions are due by or before December 31, 2020. Other pertinent deadlines include:
- January 31, 2021: Notification of Selected Programs
- March 15, 2021 – April 30, 2021: Final Material Submission and Recording of Programs for Virtual Conference
- Mid-May 2021: Presenter Onboarding for In-Person & Virtual Platforms
- Event Dates: June 9-12, 2021
Please note: You may submit multiple program proposals for consideration; however, please submit a separate form for each program proposal.
* Time slot preferences are not guaranteed