Join the MSBA for a livestream of the Legal Summit Series: Negotiating Technology Agreements in an Ever Changing World: What is the Market? on Friday, August 21, 2020 at 10 a.m.!
Experienced practitioners will discuss significant provisions in technology agreements from both the vendor and customer perspective including:
- Limitations of Liability: Caps, Super Caps, No Caps
- Suspension and Termination Rights: What to Look For
- Are Both an IP Warranty and an IP Indemnity Necessary?
- How to Protect Yourself through the Wording of the License Grant
- Data Protection: What are Best Practices for Corporate Information as well as PII?
- On-line Terms: Are they Binding? What is the Best Way to Limit Your Risk?
- SLAs and Force Majeure Clauses: Are They Mutually Exclusive?
Benjamin Beiter, VMware, Inc
Ward Classen, Discovery Education, Inc.
Michele Cohen, Miles & Stockbridge
Bert Kaminski, Google
For more information and to register click HERE.
1.5 hours of CLE credit will be offered to the surrounding MCLE states. If you miss the livestream, it will be available on the MSBA CLE catalog.