Join the MSBA for an all new presentation of Mastering the SECURE Act on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 1pm!
In this practical webinar, you will learn….
How the SECURE Act has created the greatest opportunity for Estate Planning lawyers since the Economic Growth and Tax Reconciliation Relief Act of 2001 (EGTRRA). What is new and what stayed the same when planning for IRA’s. The Estate Planning Asset protection and “stretch” planning opportunities available to you and your clients. You will learn the importance of identifying the Beneficiary’s Annual Income (BAI™) and the Excess Annual Trust Tax (EATT™) to choose the best planning strategy.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the options for eligible designated beneficiaries and other beneficiaries
- Calculate the tax impact for IRA’s while alive, after death and 10 years later and the best result for the client
- Use trusts after death to protect the IRA and minimize taxes
- Distinguish if you should consider a Roth conversion during life or a Rothalike™ Trust
- Identify the importance to the type of beneficiary and IRA amount to maximize the stretch and minimize the taxes
Presented by Dave Zumpano, Esq. of Lawyers with Purpose
For more information and to register click HERE.
Two (2) hours of CLE credit will be offered with the surrounding MCLE states and if you can’t attend the livestream program, it will be available on-demand on our MSBA CLE catalog.