The Maryland State Bar, Baltimore City Bar and Montgomery County Bar, through the Bar Associations Insurance Trust (“BAIT”), have selected Lockton Affinity as the preferred provider to offer a customized suite of insurance products for their members.
Lockton Affinity’s Lawyer Insurance Program is led by associates with more than 30 years’ experience creating insurance tailored specifically for lawyers. The program carrier is Attorney Protective, an A++ rated carrier.
Designed to protect attorneys as both members and individuals, the Lockton Affinity Lawyer program offers key benefits, including:
- Free, complete insurance assessment
- Free pricing estimate for Professional Liability coverage
- 5% premium credit for Bar members
- Automatic policy renewal
- Innovative claims process, including $25,000 of first dollar defense paid before the deductible applies
- Risk management hotline access
- Free CLE webinars
- Cyber Liability Insurance—no application required
- Designed specifically to protect lawyers and firms from the growing threat of cyber risks, such as confidentiality and privacy breaches, computer system disruptions, hackers, fraudulent funds transfers, malware, extortion and ransomware
Bar members seeking more information should contact Lockton Affinity’s Lawyer team at 844.398.0465 or info@LocktonAffinityLawyer.com.
About Attorney Protective: Attorney Protective is a MedPro Group and Berkshire Hathaway company developed to protect attorneys, their reputation and assets. Attorney Protective has the financial strength of a Berkshire Hathaway insurance company and the innovation of a truly modern program. Attorney Protective is also rated A++ (Superior), the highest financial rating from A.M. Best.
About Lockton Affinity: Lockton Affinity, an affiliate of Lockton Companies, was formed in 1987 to meet the dynamic, specialized insurance needs of affinity groups, non-profits, associations and franchises. Today, Lockton Affinity is one of the nation’s leading program administrators, serving a wide array of industries ranging from small business, financial institutions and franchise businesses to fraternal organizations and common-cause groups.