As part of our ongoing commitment to our members, MSBA has partnered with Association Member Benefits Advisor (AMBA) to evaluate a rollout of an Association Healthcare Plan (AHP) that could provide affordable quality healthcare benefits to MSBA members. We need your help to make this program a reality. Read on to learn more about this exciting potential opportunity for members…
What is an Association Healthcare Plan?
Association Health Plans (AHPs) are group health plans that associations sponsor to provide health coverage to their members’ employees. AHPs allow for smaller employers to band together to purchase coverages that are typically only available to large employers, resulting in a more competitive offering with coverage options that are tailored to the needs of the member.
Why is MSBA exploring this opportunity?
- High demand from MSBA membership
- Provide access to competitive prices
- Expand the value of services to MSBA members
Why should I complete the data collection for the MSBA’s AHP offering?
The higher the response rate we are able to achieve, the better data we have to negotiate with insurance carriers to provide a competitive rate. Your data will help us evaluate the creation of a sustainable plan that offers:
- Competitive premiums
- Strong access for MSBA members
- Benefit offers that are typically available through Fortune 1000 companies
Ready to Participate? Here’s how:
- Complete the quick 3-minute survey here!
- Your information will be completely secure.
- Please note: The survey will close on 02/28/2023.
Still have questions?
Join MSBA’s upcoming webinar on Thursday, February 9 at 12:00 PM to learn more.
For questions regarding the survey, please contact Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) at 800-328-4671