Returning to the workplace will require employers and employees to adjust to a new way of office life. This advisory focuses on the specific rules for offices seeking to reopen and should be applied in the context of other applicable local, state, and federal laws and guidance, such as the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). This practical guide contains checklists, sample questionnaires, and resources for law firms of all sizes.
To download the MSBA’s Reopening Business Considerations for the Legal Community, available as a complimentary resource for all legal professionals, click here.
Table of Contents
- Before Reopening
- Building & Office Protocols
- Employee Occupied Offices & Spaces
- Employee Policies
- Client Meetings & Visitors
- Navigating Changing Space Needs
- Insurance & Liability
- Employee Questions & Concerns Upon Returning to Work Contact Tracing
- Resources and Tools for Reopening
- Resources for Practitioners
The information included in this advisory is not exhaustive. It is a collection of resources meant to provide general reopening guidance. Modified June 5.