Maryland Criminal Pattern Jury Instructions, Second Edition
The new 2018 MJPI-Criminal Replacement Pages replaces all pages in the Second Edition and:
- brings the Second Edition fully up to date with current developments in statutory and case law.
- includes 16 revised instructions to reflect legislative changes—including the extensive changes made to rape and sexual offense statutory provisions
- includes 6 brand new instructions—including a new post-verdict advice instruction, and
- updates and expands comments and notes on use.
Your purchase of the new 2018 Replacement Pages to the Second Edition also includes a link to conveniently download all of the jury instructions in electronic format, provided to save busy practitioners hours of time!
Maryland Civil Pattern Jury Instructions, Fifth Edition
The NEW 2018 MPJI-Civil Replacement Pages for the Fifth Edition, replace all Pages in the Fifth Edition, and is Maryland’s most authoritative source of impartial, accurate statements of the law, using easy-to-understand language.
The Replacement Pages:
- bring this valuable work up to date with brand new and revised instructions, updated commentary, new case law, and statutory references
- contain a valuable Instructions Table to assist you in determining instructions that are new, have been deleted or renumbered, and Update the Tables of Statutes, Cases.
Your purchase of the new 2018 Replacement Pages to the Fifth Edition also includes a link to conveniently download all the jury instructions in electronic format.
To purchase these or any other MSBA CLE titles, please our online store.