Join us from February 14 -21, 2021 in San Juan, Puerto Rico for a week of learning, connections, noteworthy local speakers, service opportunities and more for just $479.*
The MSBA is taking a new approach to its annual Professional Excursion to provide flexibility and affordability. Your conference registration includes daily learning, networking receptions with attorneys and judges from the Bar Association of Puerto Rico, a farewell dinner, a service project, and more. Here’s a sample of the type of programming and events to expect:
- Welcome Reception: During this meet & greet, attendees will be welcomed by MSBA President Hon. Mark F. Scurti. You’ll also learn about the resort amenities, receive a brief overview of the week, and get a chance to learn more about fellow attendees.
- Monday – Thursday – Daily CLE – 9:00am – 11:00am: Learn about emerging legal issues from your colleagues, hear from local speakers, and participate in round tables on the state of the legal profession in Maryland.
- Cocktail Reception with the Bar Association of Puerto Rico: Meet & mingle with local attorneys and judges.
- Service Project: Give back to a community that is recovering from Hurricane Maria, by participating in a half-day service project.
- Farewell Dinner: Relax and enjoy dinner with your colleagues as the Professional Excursion comes to a close and we say goodbye to one another until we meet again back in Maryland.
- Daily breakfast (M-F) included.
During the week there will be opportunities for nearby golf, site tours in Old San Juan and the rainforest, water tours and sports, and a planned group excursion to the Bacardi Distillery where you will have the opportunity to tour and taste the island’s iconic rum.**
The host resort is the fabulous Caribe Hilton, an expansive resort that offers the perfect combination of relaxing beaches, exhilarating activities, convenient amenities, and access to the culture of downtown San Juan. MSBA has negotiated highly preferred rates with Caribe Hilton with room starting at $1099/per person for the week.***
For more information and/or to register, please visit: MSBA.org/Professional-Excursion.
* Air and Accommodations are not included. Highly preferred rates with the Caribe Hilton have been negotiated.
** Additional costs may apply.
*** Based on Double Occupancy in Standard Beach Wing rooms.