Appellate Practice for the Maryland Lawyer, Fifth Edition
~ Editors: Paul Mark Sandler, James K. Archibald, and Steven M. Klepper ~
Appellate Practice for the Maryland Lawyer, Fifth Edition is the authoritative “how to” reference for Maryland attorneys who practice in the three appellate courts: the Court of Appeals of Maryland, the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Distinguished members of the Bench and Bar, including the Chief Judges from all three appellate courts, along with editors Paul Mark Sandler, Andrew D. Levy and Steven M. Klepper, provide essential updated information and advice on how the appellate advocate should effectively represent a client on appeal and properly proceed at the appellate level.
Updates for the NEW Fifth Edition include:
- Highlights of Federal and Maryland Appellate Rules
- Conversations with Chief Judges of all three Appellate Courts
- Advice on Effective Brief Writing
- Steps on Preparing the Record Extract and Joint Appendix
- Amicus Briefs
- Review through Extraordinary Writs & Certified Questions by the Court of Appeals
- Sample Briefs
- and more
To purchase these or any other MSBA CLE titles, please visit our online store.