Passport membership is your all-access pass to all that MSBA has to offer.
Make the most of your membership with free CLE, connections, events, and more for one low price.
ALL the benefits of the Standard Membership PLUS...
- Includes All-Access Learning Pass (Valued at $599): Learn More »
- Totally Free, Unlimited CLE (worth thousands of dollars): Unlimited access to MSBA's CLE Catalog, which includes over 40 live (in-person or livestream) and 250+ OnDemand accredited programs.* This alone is worth thousands of dollars.
- Free Admission to Major Events ($798 Value): Complimentary admission to the MSBA's premier event, the Legal Summit (valued at $399), featuring keynote speakers such as Rod Rosenstein, Madeleine Albright, Nina Totenberg, 80+ programs over 8 Learning tracks (up to 65 CLE credits), and networking opportunities to connect you with leaders in the profession. You'll also receive complimentary admission to Legal Excellence Week (valued at $399), a week-long learning opportunity combining our biggest CLE Institutes and Fall Summits with up to 21 CLE credits. You'll gain free access to the Solo & Small Firm Summit, an annual event within Legal Excellence Week featuring 15 substantive programs to help you Start, Run or Grow your solo or small firm.
- Free Entry Into Two Specialized Communities and Access to Exclusive Online Platforms (up to $50 value): As a Passport Holder, your membership includes free access to two of thirty MSBA sections, covering nearly every segment of legal practice areas, as well as all section resources and online platforms.
- Publications Discounts: Opportunities for exclusive discounts on publications throughout the year as part of your Passport membership.
And more… The MSBA Passport is your ticket to all the MSBA has to offer, all the content, free learning, connections, giving back, events and more for roughly $58 a month. Get the Passport today for $695.
*Some exclusions apply. See terms & conditions.
- Includes Virtual Learning Pass (Valued at $199): Learn More »
- Continuing Learning (and free CLE worth hundreds of dollars): This year, MSBA increases the value of your membership by providing members-only access to 250+ livestream and on-demand CLE programs that are 90 minutes or less (some exclusions apply), all available online and valued significantly higher than the cost of MSBA membership and available at a lower cost than other providers. Whether you access our CLE to stay up to date on the latest legal trends in your practice area, fulfill mandatory CLE requirements for another state, or simply want to expand beyond your practice area to a new area of law, it’s all available to you on-demand from the MSBA.
- Free Entry Into One Specialized Community and Access to Exclusive Online Platform (up to $25 value): This year, access to one of thirty MSBA Sections, covering nearly every segment of legal practice areas, is now included in your membership. You can share resources and news, learn from each other via regular events and CLE programs, and stay connected by section newsletters and an online discussion group (MSBA Connect) where you can pose questions, share best practices, tips, etc.
- Advocacy: Add your voice to the tens of thousands fighting for the legal profession in Annapolis, in the Judiciary, and nationally.
- Connection: Numerous member-only opportunities for virtual and in-person interactions with tens of thousands of attorneys and leaders in the legal profession.
- Unlimited Free Legal Research and Tools ($2,000 value): MSBA members have access to Fastcase 7, the award-winning legal research tool with free training tools that rivals more expensive competing products. This alone saves you $2,000 each year. Members can also access the MSBA Learning Library, an online bank of forms and templates to enhance your practice.
- Specialized Content: Stay up-to-date with member-only content on msba.org, via numerous digital and print publications, including the award-winning Maryland Bar Journal, our MSBA Weekly email newsletter, curated content, blogs, and Case Notes. Access MSBA’s practice-specific CLE publications in printed or digital formats, with dozens of new titles being added each year.
- Amazing Events: The MSBA prides itself on hosting hundreds of meetings, events and virtual forums each year. Our Legal Summit, Legal Excellence Week, upcoming Leading Edge Legal Tech Summit, and so many more events are priced aggressively for members to ensure the value of belonging is always realized by members. Whether you join us in person or online, we welcome you to these signature events for the home of the profession.
- Supporting Public Interests: Your membership allows thousands of high schoolers to participate in mock trials and other rewarding programs through MyLaw, helps hundreds of underserved citizens of Maryland receive Pro Bono legal services through PBRC, and seeks to lead on issues of Access to Justice via Maryland Access to Justice Commission, a member of the MSBA family.
- Community: You’re not in a job, you’re in a profession. Your MSBA membership allows you to support the profession with free, confidential mental health and addiction counseling services through MSBA’s Lawyer Assistance Program. MSBA’s Lawyer Assistance Program has helped hundreds of lawyers with mental health, substance abuse and personal problems. You may never know which of your colleagues have benefitted from these services, but your membership made it possible. Plus, the services are available to you should you ever need it.
- Tools & Member Exclusives: Access to MSBA’s Member Directory, Maryland Lawyers’ Manual, digital Legal Learning Library, insurance products, practice management tools, networking app TREBLE, and much more.
- All this for a dues rate lower than 48 other state Bars in the US @ only $95-195/year for Standard Membership.