Join the MSBA for a new presentation of Practical Ways to Fight Gender Bias and Sexism in Negotiations on Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 12 noon!
How can you avoid the implicit and unconscious gender bias that can negatively impact any negotiation?
In this two hour webinar, Martin Latz – a national negotiation trainer and Harvard Law honors graduate – will lead a panel of attorneys in this area to help empower you to face this challenging issue. This program will include each attorney’s personal experiences and examples along with ways each has effectively addressed them and their lessons learned.
5 Skills You’ll Learn:
- Latz’s 5 Rules of Negotiation – and how they apply in situations involving gender bias
- How to use leverage effectively to move toward a more level gender playing field
- Ways to employ independent standards to reduce the adverse impact of gender bias
- How to see offer-concession patterns
- When reframing the negotiation agenda will turn the tables to your advantage
For more information and to register click HERE.
Two hours of credits will be offered to the surrounding MCLE states. If you miss the livestream, it will always be available on-demand on the MSBA CLE catalog.