Case Preparation – Interviewing the Child, Investigation, Discovery Material
Rebecca Fleming, Esq.
Chris vanRoden, Esq.
- Interviewing the Child Client
- Other evaluations
- Forensic Custody & Mental Health Evaluators
- Substance Abuse Evaluations
- Understanding & Addressing Educational Needs
- Identifying & Addressing Special Needs
Settlement, Trial and Post Trial
Lindsay Parvis, Esq.
Rob Erdman, Esq.
- Preparing and Presenting a Child’s Viewpoint
- Child Testimony & Alternatives To Direct Testimony
- Evidentiary Concerns
- Ethical Issues
- Your Role With Self-Represented Litigants
- Dealing With High Conflict Families
A View from the Bench
The Honorable Donna Schaeffer (pre-recorded)