Returning to the workplace will require employers and employees to adjust to a new way of office life. New protocols and guidelines should be adopted to protect the health and safety of the community. This MSBA advisory, available as a complimentary resource to all legal professionals, focuses on the specific rules for offices seeking to reopen and should be applied in the context of other applicable local, state, and federal laws and guidance, such as the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
For non-members: Please click “Purchase Now” and follow instructions to access this timely resource (there is no charge).
Table of Contents
– Before Reopening
– Building & Office Protocols
– Employee Occupied Offices & Spaces
– Employee Policies
– Client Meetings & Visitors
– Business Implications of COVID-19
– Insurance & Liability
– Employee Questions & Concerns Upon Returning to Work
– Contact Tracing
– Resources for Practitioners
– Resources and Tools for Reopening
The information included in this advisory is not exhaustive. It is a collection of resources meant to provide general reopening guidance. Modified June 5.