LGBTQ+ National Hotline (peer support and local resources for all ages): 1-888-843-4564
- Trans Lifeline (Support for transgender people by transgender people): 1-877-565-8860
- SAGE LGBT Elder Hotline (Peer support and local resources for older adults) 1-877-360-LGBT(5428)
- For LGBTQ youth under age 25: The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning youth.
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 crisis intervention and suicide prevention phone service 24/7/365
- Trevor Text: Text START to 678678 Confidential text messaging with a Trevor counselor, available 24-7/365
The Maryland Lawyer Assistance Program has Assisted Thousands of Maryland Lawyers
For Toll-Free Confidential Help call 1-888-388-5459
The Lawyer Assistance Program is available to all lawyers in Maryland and is committed to providing free, confidential assistance to lawyers, judges, and law school students by offering virtual or in-person assessment, referral, short-term counseling, and continued support to ensure long term success. We offer a network of counselors that can assist you no matter what state you are living in. Everyone experiences personal problems, and early intervention is the key to resolving these concerns. If you are concerned about another lawyer you can make an anonymous referral to the Lawyer Assistance Program. The Lawyer Assistance Program offers financial assistance for Mental Health and Substance Abuse treatment.