LGBTQ+ National Hotline (peer support and local resources for all ages): 1-888-843-4564
- Trans Lifeline (Support for transgender people by transgender people): 1-877-565-8860
- SAGE LGBT Elder Hotline (Peer support and local resources for older adults) 1-877-360-LGBT(5428)
- For LGBTQ youth under age 25: The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning youth.
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 crisis intervention and suicide prevention phone service 24/7/365
- Trevor Text: Text START to 678678 Confidential text messaging with a Trevor counselor, available 24-7/365
For Toll-Free Confidential Assistance call 888-388-5459
The Lawyer Assistance Program has assisted thousands of Maryland Lawyers. We provide free, confidential assistance to all Maryland Lawyers, Judges, and law school students by offering assessment, referral, short-term counseling, and continued support to ensure long term success. If you are concerned about another lawyer you can make an anonymous referral to the Lawyer Assistance Program. We offer financial assistance for Mental Health and Addiction treatment.
Please feel free to reach out to our LAP Committee Members and Volunteers https://www.msba.org/health-and-wellness/