Join the MSBA for a new presentation of Strategies To Address Gender Bias In Negotiations on October 21, 2020 at 10 a.m.!
How can you avoid the implicit and unconscious gender bias that can negatively impact any negotiation?
Martin Latz is one of the nation’s leading coaches and instructors on negotiating techniques. A Harvard Law honors graduate, Marty will help empower you to face this challenging issue.
5 Skills You’ll Learn:
- Latz’s 5 Golden Rules of Negotiation – and how they apply in situations involving gender bias
- How to use leverage effectively to move toward a more level gender playing field
- Ways to employ independent standards to reduce the adverse impact of gender bias
- How to see offer-concession patterns
- When reframing the negotiation agenda will turn the tables to your advantage
For more information and to register click HERE.
Two hours of credits will be offered to the surrounding MCLE states. If you miss the livestream, it will always be available on-demand on the MSBA CLE catalog.