Join the MSBA for the Uncovering Hidden Data in Family Law Cases on Thursday, August 4th at 1 p.m.!
Electronic evidence plays a critical role in family law cases. Locating hidden assets, private email accounts, encrypted communications, or uncovering a spouse’s hidden life may break your client’s case wide-open. Understanding the “how-to” of electronic evidence lays the foundation for you to competently guide clients through the process of retaining and using a digital forensics expert, including understanding what may or may not be recoverable. Our presenter will cover:
- Electronic evidence basics
- What can be recovered from the most recent Apple iPhones and versions of iOS
- What can be recovered from computers running Microsoft Windows 10
- What artifacts may be relevant to your family law case
- What deleted communications and artifacts can be recovered from mobile devices
Presented by Michael C. Maschke, Chief Executive Officer, Director of Cybersecurity – CISSP, CCE, EnCE of Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
For more information and to register click HERE.
This presentation is FREE for MSBA Members as part of the Virtual Learning Pass membership benefit!
One hour of CLE credit will be offered for the surrounding MCLE states. If you miss the livestream, it will be available on the MSBA CLE catalog.